Sunday 13 April 2014

Krabi Trip 9-12 April 2014 Visuals


















Been thinking of turning this beauty blog to a lifestyle / travel / food / beauty blog..so here's a first travel post. Just last week I made an impromptu trip to Krabi, Thailand. Known for its beautiful islands, beaches and nature, Krabi is definitely an amazing place to wind down and relax. I took a short trip of 4 days 3 nights...I was a victim of the sun sun's rays and got really tann. I wished we could have stay longer! Song Kran, Thailand's version of the Chinese New Year was just round the corner! Nevertheless the trip was filled with experiences and smiles. Not to mention a little bit of pain...I stepped on a sea urchin for the first time while snorkling. It hurt but I'm happy I did because nothing feels better then to have the experience. The food was amazing so was the weather. Managed to swim in a pond in the middle of a jungle, it was such a tranquil feeling to swim amongst nature. 
xoxo
till next time!

That's all for today's post!
PS. I f you like these kind of posts, do let me know by commenting :D
It would mean so much if you continue to stay tune for my next post! 
Lots of love,
DESIREE XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment